Thursday, January 3, 2013

Taylor's Resolutions

Evelyn asked me to post up my resolutions, but I've never actually been one to make resolutions. I decided this year, I was going to make a strong effort to get at least 20 of my 30 before 30 goals done! This way, I won't have to panic get things done in the first 2 months of 2014. You can find the complete list here.

So heres a check in for you, because I've been doing stuff!

Accomplished goals:

Get Married
Design a Product
Visit 2 new states
Added 25 records
Go snorkeling

Things I've Started

Own a house (hey, we're looking)
Learn to take good digital photography (got the camera, now it will just take practice)
Learn to make over 30 bar drinks (Ev got me an awesome cocktail of the month club box, I will have these down in no time)
Try 29 New beers (I knocked 15 out in Lancaster last weekend, I need to keep better track so they count!)

As for the rest, I'll try to cross one off a month. Hopefully it snows soon so I can build a snowman, or build an igloo!


No comments:

Post a Comment