Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Easter


Tay and I hosted Easter for my family this year. We didn't do anything super fancy, just made the table all pretty and threw together a turkey with sides. It was fun! And I was glad to have everyone gathered around the table. Mom doesn't seem to be in any of these pictures, but she was there too, promise.


We used the napkins everyone gave us as wedding gifts and wedding china and it turned out to be very pretty and spring like I think. The paper place mats mom bought me from Anthro, and the silverware is from an estate sale. Connor bought me the water glasses - also from Anthro, the wine glasses are wedding glassware. 


I blew out some eggs and made Tay decorate them as place cards. It was the extent of my Easter themed decor. Tay's got some skills though doesn't he?





I set my oven hotter than I was supposed to, so my turkey was done an hour earlier than anticipated, which caused me a little bit of panic, but overall it worked out, and there was plenty of beer...so no one seemed to mind. 


Yay holidays!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment