Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Currently


Currently:

Obsessing over…

Stacks of onesies. Guys, there is NOTHING better. Also, consignment shops are ah-may-zing. We stumbled upon a pop up one this past weekend and I have an issue where I compulsively buy every Gap and Polo onesie I can find. They're like 20 dollars regularly. We pay like max 3 for them. WHO WOULDN'T DO THAT????? Though I probably have enough gender neutral clothes for the baby to have an outfit change four times a day for the first 3 months...
Working on…
Organizing all my photos. I just waded through 14 folders of pictures from 2010. It took me like four hours. I should probably stop blindly uploading/keeping every picture I take. Most of them are complete crap. 

Anticipating…
Finally beating this level in candy crush. Tonight is the night, I can feel it. 
Listening/Watching…
The Mindy Project and New Girl. They're just filled with happy happy ladies and grouchy adorable dudes. 
Eating/Drinking…

A lot of things I probably shouldn't be eating. And so not feeling guilty about it. Also...sweet potato fries. I could live in a world filled with sweet potato fries right now. 
Wishing…

The weather would just be warm. Not lukewarm. Not raining with the possibility of warm. Legit warm. Warm warm. Sit in the sun and get red shoulders warm. IT'S MAY FOR PETE'S SAKE.

No comments:

Post a Comment