Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A Year Ago Today


We got engaged exactly one year ago today. It was a Sunday. It was a total surprise to me, and I am so glad I said yes.

We've been through some shit in that year. Apartments that had no heat. Tumors that had no cause. Cats that refuse to use the litterbox. Hives that WON'T GO AWAY.

We've also been through some awesomeness in that year. Trips that showed us new places and things. Holidays and parties that introduced us to new friends and family. Inside jokes and memories that have become a part of a past that is uniquely ours. A wedding that brought everyone important to us together in one place.

While the 4th of December is never going to be our official anniversary, its one of my favorite days to remember, and I'm so glad I said yes.

Here is the original post if you want to remember it too!


No comments:

Post a Comment