Friday, May 4, 2012

Frozen Yogurt

If you know me at all you know there are a few things I absolutely adore. Small children and frozen yogurt rank very high on that list of things. 

So taking Becca and Joey out for a special treat of froyo last Saturday was kind of my idea of a perfect afternoon. (We also went to target and petsmart - because I am not above using niece and nephew time to run my errands.)

It was also a perfect opportunity to hook the little ones on froyo. Gotta start em young. I refuse to be the only one in this family who gets overly excited by the opportunity to pile random toppings on flavored frozen goodness. I think I succeeded. At least with Becca, Joey just seemed confused by the fact that the food we were putting in his mouth was very very cold. He really just wanted to eat his cereal pieces. 


No, we didn't get Joey a cup the size of his head...we just posed him with Tay's bowl. 


Becks picked all of her own ingredients. Strawberry yogurt, strawberries, and chocolate sprinkles. And a purple spoon. 

Overall a highly successful outing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment