Sunday, May 6, 2012

This Weekend

I didn't take many pictures this weekend, nor did we do many fun things because on Thursday evening we were rear ended at a stoplight on the way home from Homearama. My parents, Taylor, and I were in the car and while most of us sustained nothing worse than whiplash, my Mom severely sprained her back and was taken to the hospital.

Needless to say it was all very stressful, but there are now an abundance of awesome painkillers/muscle relaxers around and Mom and I have seen pretty much every awesomely bad chick flick out there.

We did manage to fit some fun things into the weekend though. Taylor and I went to see the Avengers.


I am a HUGE fan of super hero movies, so I thoroughly enjoyed it. I mean, within the first five minutes things blow up, so how can it not be awesome?

We also got donuts from our favorite place and had burgers from Burger Bach for the first time. They were fantastic. 


I am just thankful everyone will be alright, and I would really really really like to catch up on sleep this week.