Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Currently


Currently:

Obsessing over…

This picture of the baby's toes. They are perfectly perfect.


Working on…
Deciding which ice cream flavors to start making for my 25 before 25. I have a whole pinterest board devoted to it. I'm thinking this one (mmm lemon curd), this one, and this one
Anticipating…
Restaurant week this week! We're going to try a few restaurants, see whats up. 
Listening/Watching…
Started watching Hemlock Grove on Netflix. Its creepy and dark and awesome. Though some scenes are SUPER gross.  
Eating/Drinking…

We went to Pig and Prince while in Jersey with Val and Jared. I had monkfish with asparagus and then a chocolate caramel tart. It was quite possibly the best thing I've put into my mouth in a while. So. Good. 
Wishing…

I had a donut, or three.

No comments:

Post a Comment