Thursday, April 25, 2013

5 facts

Filler post!

Find below five random as eff all facts about each of us. 

E-
  1. I probably couldn't eat most of my favorite foods all day everyday, however I think samosas and froyo are an exception to this rule. I could totally eat them all day everyday. 
  2. I loathe any form of floor covering. Don't talk to me about how rugs tie a room together, you don't have to clean 6 animals worth of grunge out of them. 
  3. If I could be barefoot at all points in time I would be. Behaving in a socially acceptable fashion is totally overrated. 
  4. I firmly believe that if there is a heaven it is filled with baby animals and ice cream. 
  5. One of my favorite things about my job is how incredibly normal the people I interact with make me feel. 

T-
  1. I think M&M colors each have a different flavor. Yellow tastes the best. 
  2. I have such an irrational fear of snakes that even worms creep me out. 
  3. My dream house is the tree house from Swiss Family Robinson. 
  4. Ninja Turtles - Coming Out Of Their Shells is one of my favorite albums of all time. 
  5. I am terrible at drawing people, and my handwriting is so bad I have to write in all caps.

Which facts did you already know? Any surprises? What's a random fact about you? (There's a freaking comment box, FILL IT OUT.)

No comments:

Post a Comment