Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Currently


Currently:

Obsessing over…

The photos from The Great Gatsby movie website. The outfits you guys! The outfits! Also, I have never read this book. A fact which will quickly be remedied as I have just downloaded it to my iPad. 
Working on…
An IKEA list. We're buying this couch, I want to pick up another one of these, we need these so I can stop cutting myself every time I go in the cutlery drawer, and this system for our pantry to store our pots and pans. Plus we need a mirror for the downstairs bathroom, a bathmat for the downstairs bathroom, jars for food storage (I want a pretty pantry!) and chocolate bars. We probably won't get it all at once, but IKEA is kind of amazingly useful for organizing things. And for chocolate bars. 
Thinking about…

How quickly the leave on our trees showed up. They looked all dead and then SURPRISE GREEN-NESS! Its kind of awesome. Also there's grass sprouting in our backyard where Tay planted seed. I picked up some flower seeds from Lowes yesterday and I want to figure out where to plant them like now. AND, Lowes is selling raspberry bushes and I want to buy like five and plant them so that we can get berries right about the time we move. 
Anticipating…
Broadway this weekend! Taylor's parents are taking us to a show and I'm pretty excited! 
Listening to…
I should start making Taylor fill out this section. 
Eating/Drinking…

Spring things with bright flavors. Peas and asparagus with lemon, tomatoes with balsamic, berries with whipped cream. Also, I made Tay a batch of chocolate chip cookies, cuz I'm an awesome wife. 
Wishing…

My artwork would magically hang itself. And that the walls would magically paint themselves. If the furniture would magically rearrange itself too that would be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment