Sunday, April 7, 2013

Currently


Currently:

Obsessing over…

Vintage viewfinders. I have no idea why, but they are a current obsession. How awesome is this one? 
Working on…
Making a list of everything that I want to do to the house. So that I can make Taylor and Mom help me with it all. There's like 14 pieces of furniture to paint, and random holly bushes to move, and organization systems to install, and so on and so forth. Also! I want vitnage family photos. Send that ish my way people!
Thinking about…

Meal planning. One of the bloggers I shared on Friday has a pretty good system, and I think if I just got my act together I could do it easily, but I never seem to get anything done. Like ever. 
Anticipating…
Closing is on Friday! About time!
Listening to…
This. On loop. Taylor hates it.


I tried to get into the new JT cd, but jesus its so pretentious. I just want my happy fun times Justin back. 
Eating/Drinking…
We spent all week eating leftovers from easter. And then I made a potpie. I think both of us are very very very over turkey. I have also rediscovered my love for apples and peanut butter. Delish. 
Wishing…

I could escape to the sunshine. I'm going CRAZY right now and all I want to do is sit on a beach and slowly burn while reading bad romance novels. I took a week off later in April and was trying to get Taylor to go to Florida with me. We're going to Jersey over the weekend instead. Not really the same thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment