Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Currently


Currently:

Obsessing over…
This. If you really loved me you would donate to this to make sure Logan and Veronica can live happily ever after. Its crucial to my happiness. Don't judge me. 
Working on…
Unpacking, setting up the house, being adults. Do you know how little furniture we own? Our house looks a tad bit ridiculous. Like seriously, comical. 
Thinking about…

Dinner. I went grocery shopping the yesterday, I don't even know the last time I went properly grocery shopping. I then promptly ate an entire carton of raspberries. Fresh fruit should be in my life more often. There are strawberries in the fridge, and grapes, and apples. And pluots! It's going to take about 3.5 seconds for me to nom them when I walk in the door. 
Anticipating…
Spring! The daffodils are out in full force on VCU's campus and it makes me long for pretty warm mornings made for sitting on the screened in porch with a cup of tea. 
Listening to…
Electropop. I have missed it so much in my life! I need to find my ipod and ipod dock so that I can get the beats pumping around the house. Tay will not be pleased. 
Eating/Drinking…
Fruit. So much fruit. Also on a rootbeer kick. So good. Plus avocados. DELICIOUS. (Not rootbeer with avocados in it...each one, separately.)
Wishing…

Boxes magically unpacked themselves. Also that I had Veronica Mars on DVD. And that I had picked up salt and lime and garlic at the grocery store so I could make guac. Oh and sugar - so I can make a cup of tea. I'm obviously not very good at this grocery shopping thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment