Thursday, June 28, 2012

Ways in Which I am an Old Lady

So yesterday I had a craving for tuna melts. (Yes mom, I know you think they are gross.) So I went to the grocery store on my way home from work and picked up some tuna. And some pistachio ice cream.

While eating these two delicious things and ignoring the noise that was Taylor's band playing in the garage it occurred to me that I am pretty much an 80 year old woman. Here is a list to prove it.

1) My name is Evelyn Anne
2) I think tuna melts are delicious
3) I will voluntarily eat an entire pint of pistachio ice cream
4) I have a long haired miniature dachshund
5) I believe women should wear dresses at all times
6) I have a collection of tea cups
7) I have three cats
8) I live in cardigans
9) I complain about how ridiculous anyone under 30 is
10) My knees pop constantly
11) I'm a librarian
12) I still write checks
13) I love licorice flavored candies
14) I have random opinions that I refuse to change (for example I LOATHE carpet and floor rugs)
15.) I bake a lot of bundt cakes

Point. Proven.



No comments:

Post a Comment