So yes I am a tad bit late on the whole New Year's Resolutions thing. But it's cool, because I'm not really doing resolutions, instead I have a list of 24 things I want to do before I turn 24. Some of them are big things, most of them are silly things, but hopefully I get all of them done.
I mean I do have an entire year.
24 Before 24 List
- Get married - duh
- Get pin-up girl tattoo - Tay is going to design it! I'm super excited. Gonna be the coolest mom at the PTA
- Move into a house - Can we talk about how over landlords I am?
- Learn basic embroidery - Cuz I wanna be a well rounded housewife
- Master chocolate chip cookies - I swear I can never get them to bake up properly
- Keep a pretty fridge - I suppose I should start with cleaning it...
- Finish my book - Seriously, I have the whole plot, just have to write it!
- Do the DIYs I pin to pinterest - Otherwise whats the point in saving them?
- Learn to style my hair - Should possibly invest in a brush, and a curling iron
- Refinish vintage trunks - So they can actually be used as storage
- Sew t-shirt quilt - Or donate all the tshirts that no longer fit
- Write more letters - Who doesn't like receiving snail mail?
- Complete Lego Star Wars on the wii
- Maintain a daily journal - Mom bought me an awesome one for Christmas
- Take more pictures - With the awesome instax camera my parents gave me for Christmas and the digital one they gave me for my birthday last year.
- Take "if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all" to heart - This will be hard
- Sew skirts and dresses - I have so many patterns and fabric already
- Learn to like a non starch vegetable - Tomatoes are a fruit and don't count
- Find some form of exercise
- Finish knitting the scarf I've had laying around for two years
- Put all the random ephemera I collect into a smash journal
- Start rental company with Mom - Yay for an excuse to live at estate sales and thrift stores
- Roadtrip with Taylor a few times
- Turn wardrobe completely into dresses and skirts - I feel so much more confident when I'm not in jeans