Saturday, December 3, 2011

Days 2 & 3

Well, I'm sure it won't be the last time, but I forgot to post yesterday. One day in and I'm already dropping the ball. At least today you get a double dose of Christmas treats!

Friday morning, i woke up to unwrap mystery gift #2. In the smallest box of them all, were a new set of earrings, in the shape of LEGOs! Very cool, had no idea they existed. Ev's first response to me thanking her was "if you don't want them, i'll totally wear them." I sense ulterior motives...


Today, after breakfast, I came home to unwrap gift #3. Another small one, but this one was much heavier. After tearing off a box that seemed heavy enough to be rocks, i discovered they were actually rocks. Whiskey Rocks! I got instantly excited, because I had been served a drink on these rocks once before, and instantly wanted my own set. An ice cube that doesn't melt and dilute your drink sounds perfect to me. I also enjoyed the packaging of these.


So far, this has been an awesome way to celebrate Christmas, and I'm only 3 days in! Must be on my way now, Ev and I have a date at the Melting Pot tonight!

-Taylor