Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving Recap

With the holiday weekend being so busy I can get multiple blog posts out of it. Especially since I took quite a few instagram photos with Tay's iPhone. He's so handy to have around.

  

We spent the morning with lots of Taylor's family. His niece and nephew provided plenty of entertainment and cute pictures. I took a pie as a Thanksgiving gift and ate bunches of cheese before leaving Tay to watch football and heading over to my own parents house. He headed over later to eat and deal with my fantastically crazy family.



Mom always does holiday decor to the max, she hand decorated all of our place mats, mine and Sam's (she's Connors girlie) had pilgrim paper dolls included. I love paper dolls. The house was gorgey, the food was delicious, and we had a grand ole time eating and making fun of each other. Overall a very successful Thanksgiving.



Oddly enough I don't have a couple picture of Tay and I on his or my phone, so have one of Connor and Sam. They are adorable.