Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


Tay and I spent Sunday evening decorating his apartment for Christmas, which was quite possibly my favorite part of the entire month of November. I love love love Christmas spirity things.

We drank eggnog spiked with cognac, put on a super hipster Christmas music mix, and pulled out ornaments from his childhood and mine. We have a gorgeous tree living in his apartment now if I do say so myself and Tay made an adorable construction paper fireplace to hang our (and every member of the zoo's) stockings over. Hes the best boyfriend ever.

I ended the evening by putting his advent calendar of gifts under the tree. Yupp...he gets to open a gift every day of December.

Because I'm the best girlfriend ever.


Also...note the awesome Santa hats! The zoo all have Christmas accessories too!