Sunday, February 24, 2013

Currently

Currently:

Obsessing over…
Taylor's birthday. Psyched to go up to DC, explore the zoo/natural history museum, stay here, and give him his birthday present!
Working on…
Replacing buttons on Taylor's button ups. Yeah, I'm domestic and stuffs.
Thinking about…

What goals I've actually accomplished from my 25 before 25 list. Might go check that out momentarily.  (I regularly forget what my life goals are...)
Anticipating…
Getting my new glasses in the mail. I've been wearing my current pair for three years. Its time for a change. Particularly after seeing them printed on EVERYTHING in October.
Listening to…
Mom's hipster pandora playlist. Dr. Dog is currently playing. She might be cooler than me.
Eating/Drinking…
Easter candy. A Mr. Goodbar wrapped in pastel paper is far superior to a normal Mr. Goodbar.
Wishing…

We were moving this week. Damn closing date getting pushed back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment