Friday, February 15, 2013

Currently


Currently:

Obsessing over…
Buying this new house. We've signed all the paperwork, set up homeowners insurance, had an appraisal done...and have heard nothing from anyone. Why don't people communicate?? I am terrified they're just going to call us and be all, yeah...about that...no. 
Working on…
A massive to-do list. I love love love to-do lists. They make me a happy camper. 
Thinking about…
How awesome this weekend is going to be. Tay and I are going square dancing and then we're taking Becks to Lego Fest. Square dancing involves food carts and beer. And Lego Fest has A LIFE SIZE HOBBIT HOLE. 
Anticipating…
Going home and eating the butterfinger hearts I know are sitting right next to the couch. Also, its supposed to snow this weekend! 
Listening to…
The ambient sounds of the library. Don't let anyone tell you any differently, academic libraries are loud places. 
Eating/Drinking…
I've been teaching today which means I've been compulsively drinking water (its my nervous tick when I speak to large groups of freshmen.)
Wishing…
I could just buy everything I want to put in the new house. Like the awesome wallpaper I want to put in the bedroom, and these amazing fifties style stools I want to put at the countertop, and a new king size bed so Tay can stop complaining that I am a bed hog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment