Monday, December 10, 2012

Bizarre Bazaar


Every year for as long as I can remember Mom has gone to a Richmond vendor showcase called Bizarre Bazaar. She normally goes with a group of her girlfriends and always seems to find awesome stuff. This year I tagged along (and lost my phone in the process) and it was quite a bit of fun. I don't know that I will go back, or if I do I don't think it will be on a Saturday, crowds tend to make me angry. But there were some amazing vendors and I picked up a few adorable gifts. I thought I would share some of the fun vendors with you all, just in case you haven't found gifts for all of the people in your life. Its like a gift guide! (For real gift guides I suggest A Cup Of Jo - I love her)

Elisabeth Newton

Her pearl jewelry is adorable and all of the girls working in her booth seemed so sweet. I was completely in love with the pearl collar. But everything was adorable, from the mother daughter pearl set to the over the top headbands or the simple stud earrings.




The Vintage Junkie

This booth was filled with over the top sparkly jewelry. Amy was SUPER nice and I loved how everything had bits and pieces of vintage sparkle to it. There were these hand mirrors that were just absolutely gorgeous, in hindsight I wish I had picked one up.


Usborne Books

Give me a booth with kids books and I'll be unable to walk past. This booth had these adorable "busy books" that are basically books with tracks for wind up toys. (I would have totally picked them up for Becks and Joester, except we already have an awesome Christmas gift for them.) They were super fun, I particularly liked the one with the helicopter. And it looks like they have a Santa one online.

Through the Garden Gate

Through the garden gate had actually built a surround for their booth out of old pallets and whatnot. They are actually a (relatively) local boutique and I plan to drag Taylor there eventually to look around.

Dementi Studio

Dementi is a local Richmond photography studio that has a historical archive which is kind of awesome. Check out their top 50 - the Traffic Cop and the WWII Farewell are my two favorites. I'd stick them up on my walls!

All photos from respective websites, top photo from Bizarre Bazaar website. 


No comments:

Post a Comment