Monday, September 10, 2012

What We've Been Up To - Part 2

And now for part 2 of catching you up with all the fun times we've been having I give you the New Jersey bridal shower!!!

Taylor's mother Sue, his sister Whitney, and their family friend Lois threw me an absolutely beautiful bridal shower at the end of July. It was held in the cutest little restaurant called Bistro 18.



There was a lovely group of people there! I met many of Taylor's family members and a lot of their family friends. Two of my favorites of Taylor's friends came. And two of my bridesmaids came. All in all AWESOME people abounded. 
The tables were decked out with handmade bowls and vases that Taylor's mom made. They had a gorgeous lace pattern on them and everyone got to take one home. 


The food was amazing. And everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves!



The cake was one of my absolute favorite parts. It was so very me with the pink and the flowers. And SO much detail. I was super impressed. 


And then I opened bajillions of gifts, with lots of help from Becca of course!


 My bridesmaids also made me an awesome bouquet of the ribbons from the gifts that I have saved to carry at the rehearsal. They did a fantastic job if I do say so myself!


All in all the day was fantastic and I cannot thank Whitney and Sue and Lulu enough for making me feel so special!

No comments:

Post a Comment