Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New Jersey Trip


As I am sure all of you know we went up to Jersey this past weekend. We mainly went up for the bridal shower Taylor's mom threw me, but Taylor also managed to get some quality hang out time in with some of his friends and I managed to fit an entire day of New York exploration in.

It was a pretty fantastic weekend, though I have to admit to being a little bit exhausted afterwards. I was SERIOUSLY spoiled at the bridal shower and it was fantastic to finally meet people who's names I had only seen on paper or heard in conversation up till then.

I plan to do two in depth posts about the weekend after I have rounded up all of the photos we took, I seem to have misplaced my digital camera. (Mom...do you have that?) In the meantime if any of YOU have any pictures you took over the weekend I would love to see them and maybe throw a few up on the blog. You can send them to evandtay@gmail.com.

xoxo E

No comments:

Post a Comment