Monday, February 20, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

This weekend was full of awesome thrifting finds and sugar. What could be better? Highlights listed below as per usual.

We got hot dogs and tots at Sonic. Taylor had never been before. Tragedy remedied. 


We were informed that it was possible to order 200 donuts at a time. 

Taylor's parents brought his great grandmother's fur coat for me to wear. Becca modeled it for us. 

We got two inches of snow. Gidget refused to go out in it. Pumpkin loved it.


I made Taylor buy me this AWESOME chair. I'm a little bit in love with it. 


Taylor bought me this lovely deer while I was at work on Sunday. After vacuuming and clorox wiping the poor dusty thing we now have a very distinguished Sir Mortimer Guster hanging above our couch. 


We got our first reply card from the wedding party. I do so adore my Sean.



Other highlights include dinner out with the two little ones and Taylor's parents, a bit of reorganizing in the apartment, Taylor deciding to accept a new job offer, and watching the movie 50/50 which was adorable. 

Also...SWEET FROG