Monday, January 9, 2012

Meet Our Photographer

We are entering the phase where we find all of the important vendors and book them before anyone else can. I feel like I am competing with invisible brides everywhere. Its intense I tell you, intense!

But we have a lovely photographer lined up to shoot photos of us, our lovely guests and family, and all the awesome details that go into a wedding.

Mostly us though...

Anyway! Meet Jason. He is awesome. One of my big things about our vendors is that I really want them to have as much fun at the wedding as we will have. (While still doing their jobs obviously...) I think that so far we've done a really good job making sure that will happen.

Check out his galleries and get super psyched about the awesome photos that will come out of our wedding. 


Photo stolen from his facebook page.