Friday, January 20, 2012

Goodwill Queen




If you had told me two years ago that I would be shopping for a vast majority of my wedding decor in goodwills, salvation armies, and on craigslist I would have told you you were insane.

But amazingly enough you are not insane. And I have gotten some AMAZING things that I cannot wait to have at the wedding. Mostly we have been focusing on china and glassware. We will be doing all of the table settings in gorgeous mixed and matched place settings. But I've also got some statement furniture pieces that we have big plans for. Though you'll see from the pictures below that a lot of them need some major paint or re-upholstery work. Anyone wanna volunteer to pull some staples out? I swear its super fun...




If you didn't believe me about how much fun pulling out staples is, maybe you'll believe that washing bajillions of dishes is fun?

No?

Damn.